CEDIA's Technical School is the second part of the City & Guilds Smart Home Technician accredited programme, and is essential for the ESC-T certification exam.
These courses build on the knowledge and skills obtained during Boot Camp, and develops them to the level of a senior technician.
This course will cover almost the complete curriculum required for the CEDIA ESC-T Certification exam, as well as applying the theory to real-world situations.
> Day 1 - Basic Wired and Wireless Networking
> Day 2 - Home Cinema and HD Video Distribution
> Day 3 - Smart Home Control and Lighting Systems
> Day 4 - Project and Business Processes
> Day 5 - Rack Building and Wiring Fundamentals
Who should attend?
- Junior technicians with some/little industry experience
- Technicians looking to enhance their existing skills
- Anyone seeking to become a City & Guilds Smart Home Technician
- Those looking to become CEDIA ESC-T Certified
- CEDIA Advanced Residential Electronic Systems Book
- The CEDIA ESC-T certification exam
- Lunch and refreshments
Prepare for the ESC-T examination by viewing the requirements here.
- CEDIA Members: £999 + VAT
- Non-members: £1,499 + VAT
Next dates for this course: